NEW DSLR Pan Tilt head – ROBO-HEAD
Posted on Nov 14, 2012 by Definition Magazine
The new Robo-head can be ethernet controlled and has a 4kg payload
Motion Control specialists Mark Roberts are launching their latest DSLR pan tilt head. Mark Roberts have bodly stated that their Robo-head “…will provide the high specifications not normally only found in MRMC products but at a fraction of the cost.”
If you Pre order now at £2,999, as part of the first batch of 100 orders, you will receive the head and one focus/Iris/Zoom motor for free.
The Robo-head has the following advantages:
• LOW-COST high-end, quality, pan tilt head.
• Light-weight aluminium construction with a 4kg/9lb payload.
• Ethernet controlled, which can include wi-fi or controlled from remote locations, even via 3G.
• Built-in Web-server, means time-lapse can be done from any Web-browser, i.e. iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet, laptop, PC, Mac, Linux etc.
• Built-in controller, so once programmed, head can be disconnected from user interface and run on its own, i.e. your laptop or phone does not need to be permanently connected.
• Fully encoded servo-motors for repeatable shots even at different frame rates.
• 12V Battery or mains powered and can provide power to camera too.
• Interface to Flair, Mark Robert’s motion control software, for more advanced shoots.
• Ports for additional lens motors such as Zoom or Focus (new compact lens motors are also being designed as part of this).
• And of course, lots of track/dolly options.
They are taking the first 100 pre-orders now.
Pre orders for the Robo-head are being taken nowhttp://www.mrmoco.com/products/heads/robo-head/