Posted on Jul 31, 2020
by Definition Magazine
The new Free AtomOS 10.51 for Ninja V is available now
With this firmware update, users will benefit from improvements and refinements to the UI and workflow, plus Z Cam E2 series users will enjoy extended camera control via the Ninja V touchscreen.
Z Cam Navigation updates:
- Bring up the Z CAM menu display from the Ninja V touchscreen via the camera control menu.
- Note: camera control menu is not possible when recording Raw via HDMI
- Navigate the camera menu with Menu, Arrow and Enter keys directly via the Ninja V touch screen as well as via the on-camera buttons.
- Function added in Ninja V record menu to force menus to remain active in cases where recording menu and display information is required.
AtomHDR Monitoring Support
- Support added to AtomHDR engine for Z Cam Zlog2 Gamma for recording video output for recording in Apple ProRes or Avid Dnx.
See below camera control set-up guide and ProRes Raw
Z Cam ProRes Raw = SDR Workflow in Final Cut Pro X
Read the latest issue of Definition here.
July 28th, 2020
Panasonic have enabled Raw over HDMI output from the Lumix S1H – with Atomos...
May 19th, 2020
Organisation announces the show’s cancellation due to Covid-19
August 20th, 2020
Now in its second year, the awards recognise women who stand-out in the global...
November 19th, 2020
The new professional cinema camera features industry-leading tech alongside a 10.2MP full-frame sensor